ROAST CHICKEN WITH ARTICHOKES, POTATOES, AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
Prep Time: 15 min
* 8 Chicken Thighs
* 1/4 cup quality extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 TBS fresh rosemary, minced
* 1 1/2 tsp fresh oregano, minced
* 1 head of garlic, separated individual cloves and peeled
* 2 lbs peeled red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
* 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts (unmarinated)
* 3 TBS julienned sun-dried tomatoes
* Juice of half a lemon
* Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Combine the olive oil, rosemary, and oregano.
3. Place the chicken, potatoes, garlic, and artichokes in a large roasting pan and toss with the oil mixture, then spread everything evenly out into an even layer. Season the chicken liberally with salt and pepper.
4. Roast uncovered for 45 minutes.
5. Distribute the sun-dried tomatoes and squeeze the lemon juice over the top. Baste the chicken and roast for another 15 minutes. Baste it again halfway through the 15 minutes.
6. For extra crispiness, you can run everything under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
Make-ahead directions: Instead of putting everything in the roasting pan in Step 3, separate everything between two 8"x8" disposable foil roasting pans and freeze. Thaw overnight before cooking the next day.